Where to for the Beef Industry VI – Presentations
Alpine Angus was proud to host Where to for the Beef Industry VI on Wednesday 5 October 2016. This free event provided updates in beef production technology and the beef market.
Alpine Angus is pleased to be able to share the following presentations from the event.
- Dr John Webb Ware Mackinnon Project University of Melbourne What are the opportunities available to maximise profits in times of high beef prices? Download PDF
- Paul Blackshaw Farm Business Economist Agriculture Victoria 2015–2016 Victorian Livestock Farm Monitor Results Download PDF
- Martin Harmer PGG Wrightson Seeds Getting the best response out of nitrogen application Download PDF
- Alan Stewart PGG Wrightson Genetic origins of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne) for New Zealand pastures Download PDF
- Dr Leah Tyrell Mackinnon Project University of Melbourne Bloat prevention strategies without bloat capsules Download PDF